Thursday, December 20, 2007

New "Firsts"...





Hello Everyone,

Well, I tried to prevent it, but it was inevitable...Ava caught her first head cold. She has been handling it pretty well, although her mother has a tough time with it. She started to sound a little congested on Monday...sneezing and a slight cough. NO FEVER- PRAISE GOD! I was so torn up about it, I cried. (What's new? :)) She is almost completely done with the cold already, and has been sleeping as she normally does. I could have kicked myself for allowing tons of people to hold her, but they say that this can be a good thing since it is building up immunities. SO, I am trying to look on the bright side. We head off to Lorain, OH for a couple of days to see Titi Lisa (Aunt for those that do not know Spanish), Uncle Chad, Primo Gabe, and Abuela & Abuelo Colon. After that we are headed off to St.Louis where we will get a chance to see our dear friends Jen & Steve and their daughter Amelia on Christmas Day, before heading off to our final destination...Lincoln, NE to see the rest of our family. So- Ava will be quite the traveler...Pray that it all goes well. She really doesn't like going anywhere right now. We are hoping that this changes one day. I have also posted some more pics for your viewing pleasure, one of them by demand to see more of Corey :)(this is for your Hunter :))...He certainly is an incredibly gorgeous father...and a good one! I started to feel a little under the weather yesterday, and so he stayed home ot take care of us..while running an errand to Babies R Us, mopping the floor, and visiting the pediatrician. WHAT A MAN! I have a good one! Enjoy!

Love,
Cyndia

2 comments:

Dan&Van said...

We are in the midst of Josh's first cold right now too. I definitely agree, I think it's harder on mommy than him! I'm sure you had a wonderful first Christmas together!

andy said...

guys don't worry about the colds- they come and they go! it's part of little kid hood- i have to say j and a had colds the first winter but now they haven't have any this year.. so it's good to build up the system!