Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 Months Old...




Hello Everyone,

I am officially 30, and Ava is officially 6 months old. She went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great! The doctor was pleased at the progress she has made, and said she is growing beautifully. She is still a peanut in the weight department- but a giant in the height department. (Hmmmm...I wonder where she gets those genes from? :)) She has started fruits, and is still unsure about them. I am hoping she warms up to them soon. She has been sleeping a whole LOT better...as she actually slept all night on April 2 for the first time (although her father and I didn't get much sleep!), and has since only woken up once a night...which I can handle- since I actually go to bed fairly early with her. So I feel like she has made tremendous strides! WOW! The weather has started to get nice around here...sun is shining, and the flowers are all a bloom...One of my favorite seasons as God is turning everything that was dead from the winter back to life...the way he does with us. Enjoy the latest shots...

Love,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

1 comment:

Grandma Garris said...

What a big girl!! It's good to see a pic in the stroller - means it is time for fresh air, sunshine and then usually better sleeping (all good things). She looks so big sitting on the sofa. We can hardly wait to play with Ava and have fun VERY SOON!!

Grandpa : ) and Grandma G. : )