Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Latest Slide Show





Hello Everyone,
I thought I would post some of the latest pics of Ava since I am sure you would like to see more :)...She is getting cuter by the day...Some of the shots you'll see Ava playing with her favorite toys...the DVD's and Videos, as well as the laundry basket that she now likes to climb into. Hmmmm so much for all of the fun toys she has right next to the DVD's! The other day she climbed into the toy chest...by the time we grabbed the camera she had done a face plant into the carpet...and of course the tears came. She also did a face plant into the entertainment center as she was playing with her DVD's...she cut her upper lip, as you can see from the hat shots. I about died...I was right next to her, and unfortunately it all happened so quickly...I was reminded that I can't protect her from everything...Humbling, and of course a reminder to me to continue to pray for safety for her, as I am sure that I will continue to pray this for the rest of her life...Enjoy the latest video of her clapping skills. Whenever we say "good job" she claps for herself! Too funny! She also claps when there is music playing...it's really the sweetest thing to see.


Lots of LOVE,

Cyndia for Corey and Ava

No comments: