Saturday, August 14, 2010

Walking!

It's official..............Rylee is walking! She started taking her first steps about 3 weeks ago and now she is able to walk across the room (a little wobbly-but walking none-the-less). She does really well when she can hold something in her hands. Ava is about to have her world rocked with her new little "shadow" :)



Enjoy the videos, they are from a few weeks ago when she started taking her first steps.



And since I'm writing this blog (that's right, it's corey!), I have to brag for just a moment about my latest feat. I've been thinking and dreaming about doing a triathlon for years. Cyndia and I watch the Hawaii Ironman every year and are amazed at how people can complete a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and a 26.2 mile run - back-to-back-to-back. Makes me feel like a slacker! So it's been on my "bucket list" so to speak, wanting to complete a tri and taste just a little bit of what they go through. Had a great time. Picture is of Dave, Tony, and myself - the 3 of us drove up to Norwalk, OH and competed in the race.

No comments: