Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas 2011- No Place Like Home!

Ava and her new bike & helmet from Abuelo ;)
Rylee helping Abuelo assemble Ava's new bike. The minute she saw it, she exclaimed, " I can ride in the front and Ava in the back..." I love that girl!



Opening up gifts...


Our Christmas Tree...decorated by me and the girls...took nearly 3 hours to decorate the whole house, but the result is always worth it!


Having "Face time" with Titi Lissy in Minnesota. It was like she was in the room with us. I wish I had an IPAD 2...Mom bought it and brought it over so that we could all open up gifts together.


Talking with Titi Lissy on Christmas day...


Ava and her show at preschool...they sang "jingle bells" and "A Little baby..."(mouth open once again!)

The group...
Finally a smile & not and open mouth!

No comments: