Wednesday, September 12, 2012

1st Day of Preschool for BOTH my girls

Could they honestly be any more beautiful?  I wanted them to dress alike for their first day of preschool, and while Grandma & Grandpa Garris were here- we went shopping.  These outifts were part of their birthday gifts!

A tall one and a short one...they defintely are Corey & mine!

So excited to go to their classes.

She was so excited for her first day.  Unfortunately I peeked in at one point, and saw her tiny little nose was pink.  The teachers told me that she cried for just a bit, but eventually settled down.  Her teachers are so sweet.  She has already warmed up to the both of them, and loves seeing her big sister Ava in the hallways, or at the playground.  I heard that on Tuesday they even exchanged kisses and full blown hugs!  How awesome is that?!

Leaving their first  day of preschool.

No comments: