Monday, October 20, 2008

Ava's One Year B-Day Party







Hello Everyone,
Here are a few shots of Ava's B-Day party. It was held at our good friend Monica's house. (Her place is really classy :) & Ava adores her.) You will see Monica handing her to me when we begin to sing Happy B-Day in one of the videos that I have posted. We had such a good time, and Ava got some sweet gifts. She was really shy trying to dig into her cake, but she liked the taste of it :)...My good friend Sara Nauman and I made the cake, and cupcakes. It took forever, but I think they turned out fantastic! :) (In my humble un-biased opinion)
Corey read a letter to Ava, one of many that he will be writing to her every year on her birthday. It brought tears to my eyes. He had spent several days trying to get it just right...I think his words were the best gift of all...even though Ava couldn't appreciate them yet:)
A BIG thank you to all who could come! We were so grateful for all of our friends that made the day so special!
Love,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

No comments: