Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Rylee Hope Garris is Here!

The proud big sister

Loving the balloons that we got for Baby Rylee

Too sweet!

Our little bundle of love!

The classic car seat shot...love it!

Heating up after getting loose from the womb!

Can we say some sweet lips! :) We think she has mine ;)

Getting all of her tests done. Good reads on everything!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry that I did not get around to this sooner- but I am only allowed two trips up the stairs a day right now, and since my husband refuses to learn how to post, and or learn anything technical at all, you are forced to live with some old shots of our pretty new addition to our home. Baby Rylee Hope Garris was born on August 20th at 7:55 a.m....8 hours of labor, 5 minutes of pushing. Rather remarkable story that I will detail as soon as I can. I am just trying to put up a couple of pics so you all get to meet her! She is quite the looker! The nurses on shift said that Rylee won all of the cutest baby on the block awards...:) I think they are right. I am going to try and post some more soon, as my Mom has taken most of the really cute shots. I am healing, but still in some slight pain...and Rylee we believe has her days and nights a little confused right now- please be praying she gets it right soon! :) I will try to update more as soon as I can...

Love,

Cyndia for Corey, Ava and Rylee

3 comments:

Hunter said...

Yay!

jamie said...

ahhh i've been waiting for this! what day did we talk last? congrats guys! praying she'll get her days/nights right!
love ya

Angela Kim said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! Ahhhh, the adjustment period. I will pray she gets her days/nights figured out, and for daily energy to do the things you have to do. We look forward to meeting her, and seeing you guys when things settle down a little :) She is beautiful. Can't wait to see more photos!!!