Wednesday, November 7, 2007

By Request...New Pictures



Hello Everyone,

So I thought I would send another update...Ava has been doing a ton better throughout the day- in terms of fussiness. HOWEVER- when 6 hits she is like a different little girl- VERY FUSSY...bottom lip quivering and all. (It breaks my heart!- She has even shed some crocodile tears!) She is an amazing sleeper though- and so I guess we should count our blessings. Although I feel bad for Daddy- who only gets to see the bad side of Ava. The only thing that really calms her down is being near me and the source of nutrition (if you know what I mean :)) I often fantasize about the day when she gets bigger- and can tell us what is wrong, but then I think about how sweet it is to see her wake up and stretch- or even see her goofy faces, or feel the nearness of her heart near mine, and I think I can still wait...She is starting to smile, and Aunt Meggan and I could have sworn she tried to say "hi!" to us already. (We think she is going to be brilliant!) She is losing some of her baby hair already- and has an old man hair line...still cute as ever. Anywho- Here are some more pics by popular demand...

Love you all,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

No comments: