Monday, November 5, 2007

Clocking in at 8 pounds 4 ounces and counting...



Hello Friends,

We just went to the pediatrician, and found out that our little bundle of joy is now 8 pounds 4 ounces! She has gained 12 ounces in less than 2 weeks! The doctor was really encouraged, and said she looks great! Mom is so excited, and so is Dad. We just recently had some more paparazzi in town- namely Aunt Meggs. She was a joy to have here, and Ava is going to miss her a ton. (Truth be told, I think I will miss her more- she spoiled me so!- Massages, water filling, laundry...she was amazing!) We go in for our next appointment on December 3rd. We don't have to go in for any more weight checks! Now we just have to figure out this pumping thing- so that we can have other people look after Ava when I am not around! She is also getting way less fussy daily, and was such a good girl going to the doctor's office. She only cried a little when we had to take her clothes off (I mean who wouldn't cry if you took off their clothes! :)) We have several trips planned for the next two months- Thanksgiving we will be headed to Lorain, and during Christmas time we will be headed to Nebraska. I am curious to see how the car rides will go- she actually loves to ride in cars! :) Well I think that is it for now- expect updates soon- with more pictures taken my aunt Meggs...But for now- this will have to do.

LOVE you all,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh...she is soo cute! I can't wait to see her soon! :)