Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ava's Friends...






Hello Everyone,

So...hmmm- the update...Ava is having some more really good sleep nights, and last night actually fell asleep without any tears...BUT then woke up after 2 hours. She only woke up once more at night, and then awoke to the rooster at 5:30 in the morning...YIKES! She is getting better though, and I am hoping that she pulls a continual string of good nights together. Corey is going to be going out of town this weekend- so I am flying solo. Not really looking forward to it, but I know that I can take care of her (especially knowing that God is there with me)- I am just going to need some TLC when he gets back...which will be provided in the form of a Christmas present from Corey at the local Massage place down the street. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Ava will be getting dedicated to the Lord on March 9th. We were asked to say why we wanted to dedicate her to the Lord- and I reflected on how Hannah dedicated Samuel to the Lord...she knew that she would be giving him up...to whatever the Lord wanted. She says in 1 Samuel 1:27-28, "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." And he worshipped the Lord there." I think about how much care I give her right now...and yet HE is still the One that cares for her even more so...with a power and grace that I could never ever match. What a humbling thought...Enjoy the latest shots...they are some more of her friends- Cian is only a week younger than Ava!

Warmly,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

1 comment:

Hunter said...

Thanks for the new pics -- praying for the 3 of you!