Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hope...and new promising developments




Hello Everyone,

So we think that Ava just enjoys to have people over at our crib...because last night she only cried for 10 minutes and fell fast asleep for 2 hours, only woke up once the whole night, and woke up at 7 a.m. I try to keep it all in perspective as consistency is not in Ava's vocabulary yet...so I am just praying that she starts to put a string of these together. She is an incredibly good eater, and we are so excited to have her eat even new things other than cereal soon. She is also starting to gain a little more independence- as I have found her in her crib after naps just staring at her feet. She has also started to sit up for brief seconds at a time- WAY COOL!

Yesterday I was reflecting on how lonely I feel- and yet so close to God at the same time...He has been reminding me to keep things in perspective daily...hard to do when you seem so tired. I felt like this morning the Lord told me to pray Psalm 91 over her- as Corey sensed last night that there were angels watching over her soothing her back to sleep during the night. I have realized alot about myself lately...mostly that I LOVE to always be in control...NOT a good thing- when you know that the ONE that should be in control is not being given the opportunity to be in control. It's all very humbling...Here are some pics from today. Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Cyndia for Corey and Ava

No comments: