Friday, September 14, 2007

16 Days Until the Due Date and Counting!


Hello Everyone,

Corey and I had our doctor's appointment this morning, and we found out that I am already beginning to dilate! YIPPPEEEE! It is only one centimeter, but one is better than none. Ava is also already starting to engage into the birth canal, and the doctor says I am measuring right on target. We are hoping that she continues to progress through without any complications or bumps in the road. I have been reflecting on the process of delivery a lot more lately, and getting more and more excited (and anxious at times)...I am encouraged by everyone's thoughts and prayers for us, and I know that we are in good hands. I thought I would also tag along a recent photo of us taken at a wedding that Corey just did, taken by our sweet friend Kristi Hickman. :)...I will be sure to post more soon, as I get word or anything changes.

Love you all!

6 comments:

andy said...

i think i'll kind of be like grandma garris here- checkin everyday to see what's up!
love you guys!
jamie

The Allen Revue said...

You two are just beautiful!

SA

Unknown said...

Love the site guys and am praying for you daily! Can't wait to meet my niece! :)

Love,
Tara

Grandma Garris said...

Dilated!! YIPPPEEE from NE. My bags are coming out and the gas tank is full - just waiting for the call. Love you and so anxious to see you - MOM and Dad

Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats thus far! May God richly bless your future family of three.

Mitch Williamson