Wednesday, September 19, 2007

False Alarm

Hello Family & Friends,

Well- Corey and I had a false alarm yesterday. During the day I began to feel a little different, and thought that I may have had a slow leak of amniotic fluid. I called it in, and told the nurse all of the details, and she told me that I most certainly should go to the hospital to get checked- since it could be my water breaking. (If it was a slow leak, it could have lead to infection.) So rather than take any chances, we went in to get it checked. The nurses, and staff were wonderful, and we got in right away. The doctor performed two different tests, and they said that the leakage I was experiencing was part of the mucous plug, and that I would probably be experiencing a little more within the next couple of days. (Sorry guys- if this grosses you out!) So- our nurse Carmen told us that it shouldn't be too long from now...both encourging and nerve-racking. I was really impressed with Corey :)...He had all of the bags packed in the car, and was the picture of calmness. (I have such a wonderful husband!) Well I just wanted to keep you all posted. Maybe Corey will write next? We shall see... Love you all!

No comments: