Friday, September 21, 2007

Still Waiting...

Hello Family,

Well there is not much to report after the latest doctor's appointment...I am now at 1 1/2 centimeters dilated. Not terribly encouraging, but still some improvement. I was a little down on myself...but the doctor did say that things are looking good, the baby's head is down, and I have also been experiencing some uterine contractions-which come and go throughout the day. I am really hoping to continue on in the progression of dilation before any hard contractions begin. It just looks like Ava likes it too much in my inner world :)...I have also tried to look at the bright side. This very well could be the last weekend I have with just my husband, and so we are just taking it real slow, and going to enjoy the beautiful weather that we are experiencing here in Columbus, OH. The leaves have already begun to show a sparkle of bright colors here and there, and the temperature is right around 85...sunny, and perfect. Thanks everyone- for all the prayers and encouragement! We look forward to giving you more positive news soon.

All of our Love,
Corey and Cyndia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! This is the first place I check in the morning and when I get home from work. I was convinced I was going to see a birth announcement today!! Well, enjoy your time together this weekend. I love you both very much!!

tara

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

guys- seriously enjoy some time together! even though when ava comes you still need to go on a date night every week- yes i cried the first few times we left them-- but it was SO good for us to do that and to talk and just hang out together. people will love to hold and watch her- set it in your schedule. andy is a stud at this- i don't think we've missed one since the kids were born! :)
ps- that is such a corey garris thing being SO prepared having the bags ready.. way to go garris! you're hilarious! i can just picture the duffle!

gabesmom said...

I can't wait to see Ava!!!! I'll be there in less than a month so can you please whisper a little something to your belly and tell her to hurry up!! Remember, enjoy her in your belly....you'll miss it when she's out in the world...listen to your older wiser smarter sister about this will ya? I do know what I am talking about "sometimes"...

Love,
Lisa

Wiechman Family said...

I'll be checking everyday!!! You know you can count on Steve and I to watch Ava whenever you need... she and Grace can play together... well not really but soon enough! Love you guys :)