Friday, September 28, 2007

Nothing new to report...yet

Hello Friends and Family,

Well I had my last doctor's appointment this morning, and as you can see from the title to this new blog entry, there is nothing new to report. Ava is really liking where she is at, and doesn't seem to want to meet all of us yet! I have not progressed in dilation (I am sill at 1 1/2 centimeters). The doctor scheduled 2 more appointments for me on Monday, for both an ultrasound (to see how much she weighs, and how long she is), and for her to see if I have progressed since today. If Ava measures well, she will begin the process of induction on Wednesday to help kick start the labor. I have mixed emotions...On the one hand I know that I will get to meet Ava next week for sure...which is very exciting. On the other hand I really don't want to have to go through the process of induction, which seems a bit unnatural to me. BUT I trust my doctor, the hospital staff, and more importantly I trust that God is watching over us. He has been with us since the very beginning, through the joys and the struggles. Not only has He been with us since the very beginning, but He also knows the very end. One of the greatest lessons that I have been learning through all of this is that Ava is indeed a gift...and that no matter how much Corey and I love her, that God loves her that much more. So I take great comfort knowing that all of us are in His hands. So- I am sorry to report no new news for all of you that are awaiting her birth...but if you can wait just a couple more days we will have a new post with many pictures, and hopefully even a word from Corey :)...I know that you have all been anxiously awaiting this :)

With Much Love & Anticipation,
Corey, Cyndia, and Ava :)

No comments: