Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ava is Here!

Good Morning Everyone! I am very excited to announce that Ava Joy was born last night at 9:27 pm. She is 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She has heaps of dark hair like Cyndia predicted and everyone is doing very well. Sara said Cyndia did a GREAT job and got to visit with Ava last night. This is all the info I have for now, but I will be sure to give any more details and pictures as they come my way. Congrats Cyndia and Corey- we're so excited for you!!

Love, Rebecca

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!! :) :) Congratulations!! :)

jamie said...

it's 711am and i was hoping for this fun report! yeah! congrats friends! love you!

Wiechman Family said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to meet Ava Joy!!! Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're so glad she's finally here :-)
-Laura & Kevin