Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moving in the Right Direction...



Hello Everyone,

Well, there is some good news to report. Ava has gained back 5 ounces, and is now at her discharge weight..7 pounds 3 ounces. The Pediatrician was somewhat encouraged but was still a little concerned. He thinks that my milk production is still low, although she is like drunk Ava after she feeds. My gut tells me that she is getting more than enough to eat, but I want to try and do what the Doc says...so I feel kind of in a catch...I am praying that Ava continues to get really chubby :)I have to go back next week to recheck her weight and see if she has gained anymore. Pray that she has I am doing fairly well, although at times life seems really overwhelming. I cry often, and for the stupidist of reasons. I cried when I forgot all of Corey's questions that he wanted to ask the doctor, I cried when the doctor said 5 ounces wasn't good enough, I cry when I watch a TV show...I am really pretty tired of crying, and look forward to when my emotions seem to settle down a bit. Ava has been really very good the last two nights. She has slept almost 6 hour straight periods each night, which has been amazing for me. I feel so rested. My big sister comes into town tomorrow, and I am so excited to see her. Pray for safety in her travels, and that our time together would be sweet. I have posted some more pictures, since I think everyone like to see pictures :)...

Love you all,
Cyndia, Corey & Ava

1 comment:

jamie said...

cyndia- you're precious! you cry girl- it's ok.. it's totally normal- i did the same thing- my friends did the same thing! wanna talk.. just give me a call k!
love you